Monday, February 18, 2013

Jam Jars: Reflections and Edges

I attended a wonderful three day workshop with Paul McCormack (link). Paul is an fantastic artist, as evidenced by the link here. He is also a remarkable teacher. He has well organized lessons, answers any and all questions and works tirelessly to help each student. He is planning on returning to Raleigh to the Art of the Carolina's this fall and may also teach a three day oil painting workshop. If you can, you should plan on attending one of his classes. You won't be disappointed.
Because of this workshop, I haven't painted in oils for several days. Therefore,  I decided to paint a familiar subject. I was thinking about lost edges and reflected color when I painted these old favorites. Warming up for a productive week.


No comments:

Post a Comment