Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Tip 2 of 2015 Twelve Days

I am a messy painter. Often I find interesting colors on my face, in my hair, definitely on the backs of my hands at the end of the day. I took care of my clothes. I adopted what has been attributed to Joe Miller  (Cheap Joe). I (like Joe) have two sets of clothes: one set has paint on it and the other set is going to have paint on it. For the clothes that I prefer undecorated (yet),  this is the best product to make that possible.
 It is available here: http://www.thesunmagic.com

It is truly amazing. It has removed fresh and dried oil paint from many types of clothing (my students and their families have used almost an entire jar). Please don't order this if you are a painting friend: it may ruin your Christmas gift!!

No comments:

Post a Comment